Are you feeling stuck around food, body, life, or purpose (or perhaps a combination of them all)?
Are you constantly dealing with unwanted behaviors around food and tired of fighting yo-yo dieting and the subsequent diet-binge, diet-binge cycle?
Are you constantly having to “put on a happy face” because you feel the joy, happiness, and passion you once had for life has somehow disappeared?
Are you ready to stop sitting on the sidelines and FINALLY step into the life you’ve been dreaming about?
You may be ready for 1:1 private coaching.
Hi! I’m Jessica, your heart-centered guide to deep healing around struggles with food, body, life, and managing chronic illness.
I’m a professionally trained Nutritional Therapist and Mind-Body Nutrition Coach and my mission is to help YOU get unstuck so you can have the energy and confidence to serve yourself, your family, your community, and your world to your fullest capacity.
If you're reading this, I'm guessing that you may have:
- spent more years than you can count waiting for the “right” time, the “right” weight, the “right” health status, the “right” amount of money, etc. before allowing yourself to live life to the fullest.
- been dealing with unwanted behaviors around food (binge eating, overeating, etc.) and body (body shame or hate) and are confused as to why you can't seem to “get a handle” on these issues.
- have lost weight and gained weight more times than you can count thanks to years of yo-yo dieting and your body (and your mind) has finally had enough!!
- been managing chronic illness, but are feeling that there is something missing in your healing journey…you're just not sure what.
- felt overwhelmed with life and/or health and you're not sure where to go from here.
And all the while, your life is passing you by with no apologies. Days turn into weeks into months into years…
Struggles with food, body, and chronic illness often leave us feeling exhausted and alone. All of our creative energy gets sucked into these issues and we are left with nothing extra to devote to any of our dreams and aspirations.
There is also often a disconnect between the clinical practitioners you work with and where you are emotionally and mentally in your journey. There is often little, if any, focus on the deeper healing that needs to happen. The deep healing around your emotional, mental, and spiritual health. In my personal journey, it wasn't until I dove into those areas of my health that things really started to shift in a big way for me.
As your heart-centered coach, my job is to help you cultivate a balance between where you are in regards to your health from a clinical perspective and where you are in your mind, heart, and soul. That way you feel that you have a well-rounded team supporting your goals for all areas of health, not just what your labs say.
I am called to this work because of my own struggles with food, body, depression, and managing chronic illnesses over more than two decades. I know what it's like to feel as though these issues define you.
They steal away your sense of a greater purpose. Your sense of pleasure and joy. Your energy. And ultimately your life.
With my professional and personal experience in mind-body nutrition, body image struggles, and managing chronic illness, my goal is to bring the heart back into your healing journey. I am here to equip you with the tools and strategies you need to bring profound transformation and change into your life. You can find peace around food, body, and chronic illness and in doing so, you will free up an immense amount of energy that can be used for incredible things in the world.
What You Truly Desire IS Possible
It is time to say goodbye to the years of control, compulsive behaviors, limiting beliefs, scarcity of joy, and actions driven from a place of fear and feelings of unworthiness, once and for all.
That life you've been dreaming about? It is possible.
- You’ll step into a new relationship with food… A relationship that is liberating, uplifting, and nourishing to mind, body, and soul.
- You’ll step into a new relationship with your body… One that comes from a heart-centered place of love and appreciation, not from a place of fixing.
- You'll step into a new relationship with your chronic illness… And learn to recognize and appreciate the deep lessons and wisdom in your struggles with health.
- You’ll step into a new relationship with your whole world… One that is filled with clarity, purpose, joy, and passion so that you can serve the world from a deeply fulfilled place.
How My Approach is Different
Most people think that their struggles around food and body stem from not having enough willpower, restraint, or self-discipline. Nothing could be further from the truth. I'm here to tell you that what you are going through is most definitely not due to a lack of willpower, restraint or self-discipline.
As your heart-centered Nutritional Therapist and Mind Body Nutrition Coach, my approach is positive and empowering:
- I am here to help you bridge the gap from where are to where you truly want to be.
- I am here to help you reclaim your personal power so you feel empowered to make decisions about your life and health from a deeply grounded and educated place.
- I am here to help you learn to listen to your body and inner wisdom so you know, without a doubt, what works for you and what doesn't.
- I am here help you gain clarity about what you truly want and how you can get there.
- I am here to help you embrace the peace and freedom that is available to each and every one of us.
Remember that life you've been dreaming about? You can have it. Right now. Because you are worthy. You are deserving.
I look to support you with heart-centered coaching strategies and nutrition principles that are nourishing, doable, sustainable, and that yield the results you’ve been truly desiring. The coach-client container I create is one of safety, comfort, and freedom to really tune into who you are and what you want, without shame or fear of judgment.
What I Do
- I meet you where you are.
- I listen with an open mind and open heart.
- I help you reconnect with your inner wisdom and intuition.
- I empower you to step into your own confidence and strength.
- I help you get really clear about where you are, where you want to be, and how you can get there.
- I utilize unique and different approaches to cultivating deep and lasting transformation.
- I create custom strategies based on YOUR needs and what will serve you deeply.
- I make the coaching experience fun and exciting.
What I Don't Do
- Food journals
- Magic bullets
- Quick fixes
- Meal plans
- Cookie-cutter approaches
- Strenuous, stress-inducing exercise plans
- Give you mountains of supplements to take
- Leave you confused, overwhelmed, and unsupported
What I Specialize In
- Unwanted Behaviors Around Food (disordered eating, emotional eating, binge eating, etc.)
- Intuitive Eating (figuring out what foods work for YOUR body and how to feed yourself in a nourishing, loving way with no rules, no fear, and no shame)
- Body Image Struggles (confidence, body shame/hate, etc.)
- Chronic Illness Management and Mindset (feeling stuck, feeling like a victim, overwhelmed with options, not having support from loved ones, etc.)
- Lack of Purpose or Clear Vision (what is it that you REALLY want, and how can we get you there?)
- Real Life Nutrition (figuring out what foods work for you, navigating all of the conflicting ideas in our dogmatic world, and more)
- Intuitive Movement (exercise is important, but only when it is done in a way that brings joy to our body…I'm against using exercise as a form of punishment)
How I Support My Clients:
Private 1:1 Coaching Packages
Because the work I do with my clients is transformational (and transformation does not happen overnight), I support my private clients through packages of multiple sessions. This allows us to really dive deep, identify your goals, and work together to bring about true, lasting change in your life.
I currently offer a 4-Session Jump Start Package and a 10-Session Deep Dive Packages. Both packages include:
- A variety of 60-90 minute calls every week (with built-in breaks if and when needed). During these calls, we will look at your past, present, and future in order to formulate realistic strategies that will get you the results you are dreaming about.
- Customized exercises and development tools to aid in deep transformation and personal evolution.
- Unlimited email support and spot coaching between calls, because sometimes you just need a little extra help to take the next step and I am here for you every step of the way.
- A special gift, to be determined by me and shipped to you at some point during our time together.
- Call recordings so you can easily go back and refer to any information you may need, or to re-listen to any breakthroughs you had during our time together.
- Access to my private online community where you can make new friends and get continued support and inspiration for your journey.
Complimentary 60-Minute Clarity Session
In order to know what will best serve you and your needs, I would love to extend to you a complimentary clarity session. This time together will allow us to get to know one another, discuss your specific goals, and begin formulating a plan for how I can best serve you in reaching those goals. You'll get a taste of the coaching experience and how it can help you move forward towards your dreams. You can schedule your clarity session here, or click on the Book a Free Call button below.
Group Programs and Speaking
If you are interested in having me teach a workshop, group program, or speak at your event or organization, I would love to hear from you. Please send me an email here and we can discuss what you have in mind and see how I might best be able to support you!
It would be an absolute honor to serve as your heart-centered guide to deep healing around food, body, health, mind, and soul. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me here.
To your health, with love,
Certifications & Professional Training
- Certified Yoga Teacher Training | Aura Wellness Center (in progress, to be completed in 2018)
- Mind Body Nutrition Coach | Institute for the Psychology of Eating (2017)
- Nutritional Therapist | Health Science Academy (2017)
- IN PRACTICE: Practitioner Success Series | Kresser Institute (2017)
- Herbal Medicine for Women | Aviva Romm, M.D. (in progress, to be completed 2018)