Real food and clean products are the foundation of our wellness. I have compiled this online resource of my favorite healthy recipes, products, and services that I use every day in my home.
All of my delicious real food recipes are found on my Delicious Obsessions website. After 5+ years of recipe development and creation, we have 100s of tasty items to suit almost any dietary style of eating. Almost all the recipes are going to be gluten-free, with a large chunk being dairy-free as well. In addition, you can easily find the recipes that are completely grain-free and autoimmune protocol (AIP) friendly as well. In addition, there is a wide range of information on real food nutrition, tips, tricks, kitchen hacks, and more.
HEALTH & WELLNESS ARTICLES
With 5+ years of researching and writing about health, wellness, and natural living, we have accumulated quite the library of articles on Delicious Obsessions! While we have a number of great posts here on this site on our blog, we also have 100s more on the main Delicious Obsessions site, covering pretty much all aspects of health and natural living. Topics include thyroid and adrenal health, gut health, real food nutrition, stress management, and more.
DIY TUTORIALS & HOW-TOs
For many years, I have been a DIY-er. I love to make things like skin care and home care products at home and have a number of recipes on my site for things like lotion, body butter, perfume, deodorant, disinfecting wipes, and more. In addition, we also have a great library of how-to articles that show you how to become more self-reliant in a world that is getting more and more chaotic.
Here are some real food and natural living resources that I would recommend to anyone who is embarking on a journey to eat real food, wants to improve their health, or just wants to learn something new. I only recommend products that I, myself, have tried and believe in. If I don't believe in the product or like it myself, I will not promote it! This list is continually growing. If there is a brand or a website that you love, feel free to share and I'll check it out! I love getting personal recommendations!
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you place an order through one of the links, I will receive a small commission for your sale. This does not affect your cost and all funds earned go to help with the maintenance of this site and its free content.
Natural Foods and Supplies
- Tropical Traditions – I love all of their coconut products and regularly purchase coconut oil (both Virgin and Expeller-Pressed), coconut flour, shredded coconut, and coconut cream concentrate. I have tried countless brands of coconut products and I keep coming back to Tropical Traditions, hence the reason that they are the only company I have listed here. Note, if you are a new customer to Tropical Traditions and you place an order through one of my links, you will receive a FREE copy of their Virgin Coconut Oil book, which is a fantastic book!
- Barefoot Provisions – They offer a variety of paleo-friendly coconut products for the real food kitchen.
Dairy (Milk, Cream, Cheese, Eggs)
- Wise Choice Market – Coconut ice cream that is dairy free and organic. Low glycemic, gluten free, GMO free, soy free, and high in medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs).
- RealMilk.com – Find local, raw dairies where you can get unpasteurized, unhomogenized raw milk. Some dairies will also sell cheese and eggs as well.
- Colorado Market Guide – Locate farmers markets all around Colorado. Many of which will sell eggs. Some will sell cheeses and milk (these products will be pasteurized due to Colorado law).
- Local Harvest – Find a local markets in your area, many of which will sell eggs and other local goodies. Some will sell cheeses and milk (pasteurization will depend on the law of that state).
- FarmersMarket.com – Find a local markets in your area, many of which will sell eggs and other local goodies. Some will sell cheeses and milk (pasteurization will depend on the law of that state).
- Tropical Traditions – They offer a variety of grass-fed butter, as well as soy-free pastured eggs (which is hard to find).
Fats and Oils
- Tropical Traditions – I love their grass-fed pastured butter (both the Kalona and Natural by Nature brands). Their Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil is the highest quality virgin coconut oil on the market. It is made by hand, in the old-fashioned, traditional methods. Independent studies have shown that coconut oil produced in that manner have higher levels of antioxidants than other coconut oils. I also use their Green Label Virgin Coconut Oil and their Expeller-Pressed Coconut Oil. For frying and shortening replacement, I recommend their Palm Shortening.
- Vitacost – I get quite a bit of my pantry essentials from Vitacost and they have a great selection of organic cooking oils and are often less expensive than other places. If you sign up through this link, you can receive a $10 off coupon and I get one too!
- Barefoot Provisions – They offer a variety of paleo-friendly oils for the real food kitchen (coconut oil, ghee, avocado oil, and more).
- Pure Indian Foods – Grass-fed ghee. The best tasting ghee you will ever have! Trust me!
- Chaffin Family Orchards – High-quality olive oil. One of the mildest olive oils I've tastes. Expensive, but worth the cost.
Fermented Food Starters and Cultures / Fermented Food Supplies
- Probiotic Jar – Anaerobic fermenting jars to ensure your ferments turn out perfectly. Fermenting anaerobically is the best way to ensure high-quality, delicious tasting, ferments. It also is the only way to generate the proper gut-healing bacteria that we need in our bodies. Read more about fermenting here.
- Wise Choice Market – A wide range of organic fermented foods that can be delivered to your door. Everything from fermented vegetables to fermented vegetable juices to organic garlic flowers (yum!). They also have a wide range of starter cultures, so you can start fermenting at home!
- Kombucha Kamp – This is the place to go if you want to start brewing kombucha. They sell everything you need to get started. High-quality products. Get your certified lead-free continuous brewing system, organically grown kombucha starter cultures, kombucha testing supplies, teas and flavors, and much more.
Flours, Grains, and Legumes
- Tropical Traditions – I love their coconut flour. They also carry a high-quality brown rice flour. They also sell stone-ground whole wheat bread flour, ground unbleached wheat bread flour, and Einkorn flour. If you're looking for whole grains, they carry whole grain rolled oats, whole grain spelt, whole grain hulled barley, whole grain hulled millet, whole grain red spring wheat, whole grain spelt, whole grain rye, and organic Einkorn wheat berries. Since I am strictly gluten and grain free, I cannot attest to these products, but I have heard many people say that they are some of the best out there.
- Barefoot Provisions – They offer a variety of paleo-friendly flour products. I LOVE their Super Flour. It's great stuff!
- To Your Health Sprouted Flour – They take care of the soaking and sprouting for you. Available in whole grains or ground flours. Lots of gluten free options too.
- Wise Choice Market – While they don't offer grains or flours, they do sell organic sprouted breads and organic gluten free breads.
Kitchen, Home, and Gardening Supplies
- 20 Dishes – Need help getting paleo meals on the table? 20 Dishes can help with their tried-and-trusted meal prep system. Learn how to get a week's worth of paleo meals prepped in only 60 minutes.
- Blendtec – My favorite kitchen appliance. I'm a huge fan and recommend the BT over the Vitamix. They have excellent prices on their refurbished models (which is what I have), so you save quite a bit of money there.
- Juil Earthing Shoes – Connect with the Earth via the unique copper dots on Juil's shoes. I've reviewed their products several times and love them. Read review 1 here and review 2 here.
- MightyGrow – Safe and natural solutions for your garden, including fertilizer, trace minerals, and more.
General Grocery Items
- Mountain Rose Herbs – Bulk herbs, spices, organic foods, health and beauty products, and more. I buy pretty much all of my herbs, butters, and other supplies for my DIY skin and body care from Mountain Rose Herbs. Their quality is outstanding.
- Barefoot Provisions – They offer a variety of paleo-friendly products for the real food home. They have everything from kitchen staples to snacks to treats. Make sure to check their site regularly for new products!
- Vital Proteins – My only source for grass-fed gelatin products. Their quality and packaging is far superior to other brands and they are the only type I recommend now.
- Wise Choice Market – A wide range of products from organic sprouted breads and gluten-free breads to organic fermented foods to nutrient-dense organic bone broth to salmon caviar (Ikura) to organic soaked cereals and more.
- Tropical Traditions – In addition to coconut products and grass-fed / pastured meats, Tropical Traditions also carries many organic food items like oils, sweeteners, baking supplies, condiments, health and beauty products, non-toxic household cleaning supplies, and more.
- Vitacost.com – Many name brands of organic foods, supplements, health and beauty supplies, and more. If you sign up through this link, you can receive a $10 off coupon and I get one too!
Herbs, Spices, Teas, etc.
- Mountain Rose Herbs – Bulk organic herbs, spices, teas, oils, and more. This is my go-to source for herbs and herbal teas. I've tried herbs from many other sources and I am constantly amazed at the quality that I receive from MRH and I truly believe that their products are superior. I buy pretty much all of my herbs, butters, and other supplies for my DIY skin and body care from Mountain Rose Herbs.
- Barefoot Provisions – They have a nice selection of herbs and spices (especially blends). I highly recommend their products.
- Beanilla – High-quality vanilla beans for making your own delicious vanilla extract. They offer more than just vanilla too!
- Rishi Organic Teas – Another favorite source for teas. They have a wide variety of green, back, white, and yellow teas, as well as herbal teas, matcha tea powders, tea brewing supplies and more. I highly recommend their products and they are organic and fair trade certified.
- Vitacost.com – Many name brands of organic teas, herbs, spices, and more. If you sign up through this link, you can receive a $10 off coupon and I get one too!
Grass-fed and Pastured Meats and more
- Tropical Traditions – A wide range of grass-fed and pastured meats, including beef, bison, lamb, and chicken. Sustainably harvested salmon, cod, and halibut. Grass-fed butter and soy-free eggs.
- KOL Foods – Grass-fed and pastured meat products. All Kosher certified. I get my chicken and turkey livers from them since they are so hard to find elsewhere. They also offer a wide range of other products including beef, lamb, chicken, turkey, duck, and salmon.
- US Wellness Meats – A wide range of grass-fed and pastured meats and a variety of other products.
- Vital Choice – Wide range of safe and sustainably caught salmon, white fish, shell fish, and other sea food. Also see supplements, books, and more!
- Colorado Market Guide – Locate farmers markets all around Colorado. Eat local and in season whenever possible.
- Local Harvest – Find local markets in your area. Eat local and in season whenever possible.
- FarmersMarket.com – Find local markets in your area. Eat local and in season whenever possible.
- Chaffin Family Orchards – A variety of citrus and stone fruits, as well as whole olives and figs.
- Tropical Traditions – Select farm fresh (organic) produce from Wisconsin. Availability is limited, so check often.
Supplements and Health/Body (Vitamins, Minerals, Superfoods, etc.)
- Squatty Potty – We absolutely LOVE our Squatty Potty. It has litterally changed our lives. Every house should have one (or more) of these.
- Big Berkey Water Filtration Systems – We love our Big Berkey system. Their specially designed water filters leave the good stuff (i.e. minerals) and get rid of the bad stuff (i.e. fluoride, chlorine, bacteria, parasites, etc.) Read my review here.
- MadeOn Hard Lotion Products – Fantastic hard lotion bars and other non-toxic skin care products. Read my review here.
- OraWellness – Natural and Organic solutions for dental health. I love their products!
- Perfect Supplements – Natural and organic nutritional supplements. They offer their own private label products, as well as products from other brands.
- Radiant Life – Radiant Life carries some of the highest-quality supplements available. Everything from fermented cod liver oil, fermented cod liver / butter oil blend, high-vitamin butter oil, desiccated liver caps, ConcenTrace Ionic Minerals, magnesium flakes (and other magnesium products), grass-fed beef gelatin, and more.
- Morrocco Method – Natural and organic hair care supplies and henna. Their site has a ton of info on it regarding natural hair care and tutorials.
- vintageTRADITION – Beef tallow body balms, made from grass-fed beef tallow. Read my review here.
- L.c. of Acirema – Organic and non-toxic herbal skin care and wellness items. All created by a professional herbalist. Read my review here. Use coupon code LUCKYDO5 to save 5% on your first order.